Tasica Workflow and Healthcare Applications
In order for a healthcare provider to run smoothly and provide the highest level of patient care, the management of their doctors, medical staff and patients needs to be flawless. However, many hospitals, medical offices and clinics continue to run their operations with paper-based medical forms and re-key vital information about their patients into software databases. This challenges many organizations with heavy operational costs as well as risks of inaccurate information.
To meet these challenges, Tasica Workflow solutions make it simple for patients, doctors, and nurses to enter and update critical patient information from an easy to use solution. Utilizing electronic forms technology and the Tasica workflow engine, information can be entered and integrated with almost any existing hospital information system; or multiple systems simultaneously. Information can be routed to and from specific departments or staff.
In combination with workflow, Tasica Dyanmic Reports can also provide data-centric reporting. Hospital or medical office administrators can manage their staff and operations with top-line figures of their business processes. Integration of Tasica business process automation solutions in an enterprise portal can provide administrators, doctors, specialists, medical staff and patients real-time collaboration and communication through a single point of access.
Kiosk or Tablet Based Solutions
Utilizing a simple to use tablet PC or a Kiosk style workstation, Tasica Workflow offers a wide variety of business process automations solutions that can minimize wait times, reduce errors and mis-identification errors. All applications are fully HIPPA compliant.
Tasica Workflow Solutions for Healthcare
- Patient Medical Tracking – Patient On-boarding, Patient Appointment and Check-In Tracking, Doctor to Patient Communication
- Procurement Request/Approval – Medical Supplies, Equipment, Medicine Inventory and tracking
- Emergency Response – Ambulance Tracking, Patient On-boarding
- Payers – Insurance Systems – Claims Processing, Co-Pay Collection
- Office staff administration – Work scheduling, Legal processes, Staff Benefits enrollment
- Medical Staff Administration – Medial Performance Evaluations, Board Administration, Residency and Internship Administration