Outsourced Hosting Benefits
Alphalogix Professional Services outsourced hosting package (SaaS Model) is designed to provide maximum performance for a minimum cost. Offering SaaS for a large number of customers allows us to spread the expense of all the resources across all customers on our network, resulting in a lower individual cost for all customers versus deploying and managing these systems in their own server room environment.
Alphalogix Professional Services provides:
- 100% guaranteed uptime managed hosting contract
- A full staff of expert Portal administrators and service agents at a monthly rate equaling significantly less than hiring the recommended 2-3 full-time systems administrators for in-house software solution management
- Highest priority access to technical resources
- Premium 24/7 support for any incident that is related to system-availability for IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Lotus Expeditor, IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory, IBM Dashboard Framework, IBM Lotus Domino, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Forms, and Tasica Workflow with a two hour response time.
- Basic level support consisting of email support with 24 hour response time and telephone support with 12 hour response time 9AM to 5PM Monday through Friday PST for non-system outage related support issues.
Alphalogix offers Software as a Service Models (SaaS) for hosted portal environments as a low-cost way for businesses to obtain the same benefits of commercial licensed, internally operated portal environment without the associated complexity and high cost. SaaS is well suited for customers who have substantial computing needs, but lack the immediate resources for portal deployment.
Software as a Service Model provides:
- Reduced internal cost and resources.
- No need for internal administrators and training.
- All deployments and environments are managed from a centralized location, allowing customers to access applications remotely via the Web.
- Customers receive full benefits of Alphalogix Network Services: full time support with expert Portal administrators and 100% guaranteed uptime.
- Centralized feature updates reducing the need for downloading patches and internal upgrade services.
- All software licenses are immediately owned by the customer with zero up front fees.
- All portal and portal related software licenses, hardware, and hardware set up and professional service fees are included.
By implanting this type of service, both hosting and software license costs are joined in a financed monthly fee for a two or three year contract at the end of which customers can choose to continue the monthly hosting or look at other options.
Alphalogix Professional Services offers: